mercredi 29 février 2012

Special Ero-Hime

Encore un p'tit concept en speed paint, cette fois un spécial Ero-Hime... je suis de tout coeur avec toi !!! bon retablissement.ok la pour comprendre je parle de sa vie et dit : "elle s'est fait enlever trois dents ^^"" Rip la dent ... mais elle est dehors que dedans!!!! Ps : t'avais pas à attendre ton annif pour avoir l'illu!!!!environ 1h30

Once again a little speed paint, this one is a special Ero-Hime... All my positive vibes to you!!!! To understand I have to talk about her life and say : "she has been extracted three teeth ^ ^" "....Rip the teeth
PS: you don't have to wait untill you birthday for have the illustration!!! nearly 1 hours 30 minutes.
Hurting

1 commentaire:

  1. Yeah it's hurting :(
    Thank you very much dies. It's just so me, I am really touched. Being drawn by you is an honor and just one thing has to be said: good bye teeth...good bye...

    Big kisses my dear
    :hug:

    RépondreSupprimer